Park4Dis built the Park4Dis app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Park4Dis at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- Location data: This app collects location data to enable showing you parking spots next to you and identifying when you have arrived at your destination spot even when the app is closed or not in use. We only collect location data in background when you are being guided to your destination spot and only till you inform if you have achieved to park at the destination spot.
- Email and name: This app collects your email and name data only to log in the service and identify you as a Park4Dis user.
- File Storage: This app needs the permission to access to file storage of your device to select image files as profile image or to be attached in collaborative spot actions as send comments, add spot images, etc
- Camera: This app needs the permission to access to camera of your device to select image files as profile image or to be attached in collaborative spot actions as send comments, add spot images, etc
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This policy is effective as of 2022-01-01